Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief in homemade vape

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SupaaBaked, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Im really broke right now but have somewhere close to a gram of kief in the grinder and no bud at all. Normally id take what i have and press it between some wax paper until its solid and throw it in a bowl. I have twice as much as i normally would though and i dont know how long it will be until i can get some new bud. I guess my question is would the most efficient way to use my kief be leaving it unpressed and putting it in a lightbulb vape i can make up real quick. It just seemed like a good idea to me and i cant find anything on the internet about kief in a homemade vape.

2. o_O Please do NOT make a vape out of a lightbulb. You don't know what shit was sprayed on the inside of that bulb to make that sh*t glow and give you fu*king light! 

Pack it all in a bowl if your desperate. You don't really need bud. 

Or make edibles, a very small amount or something man. Just don't go and put your health at risk.

3. Dude i cleaned the lightbulb out with salt and alcohol and got all the insides out. Its a glass dome at this point. My buddy has one he made out of a vial and a tube that we just used and it works fine and we sandwiched a fat bowl with a lot in the middle so im pretty ripped. Anyway hes letting me borrow his vial vape tonight so i can finish off the kief so im not smoking out of the lightbulb. Its safe though dude im not going to smoke out of something that would put my health at risk.

4. Lol I made a lightbulb vape in like sophomore year of HS, they definitely work but you have to prettymuch babysit the thing because its easy as fuck to burn all your herb...

Get a job and a extreme Q

5. I have a job and so does my fiancee i have plenty of pieces i just dont have a vape because i promised myself i wouldnt buy a piece of shit again. I havent made a lightbulb vape since about sophmore year either lol im 20 now though. Im actually planning on my next piece to be a mflb or another bong since the perc in my last one broke. I do have a job though and its towards the end of the month thats why im tight on money. I just got some today though because i was shorted on my last two checks and im buying bud that i can smoke out of 6 pieces instead of an extreme q. People on grasscity lately have been jumping to conclusions a lot.