Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief=hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elykyle, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Is that what hash is? Kief? Anyways just wondering cause I have two gram of kief I bought from my dealer for $45.

2. I dont know much about hash but i know that its pretty much just very compressed kief.

EDIT: Someone will come in here and give you a more detailed explanation im sure. Also have fun with that kief! Be careful not to spill it. It will be a very very bad experience you never wanna see again :(

3. was it kief out of his grinder? or was it actual compressed trichomes?

hash is just the compressed tricomes usually from the leaves and small insignificant buds of the plant. there are many different forms of hash and thc concentrate.

you probably got some decent quality QWISO from him for that price.

does it smell crazy and is it in the shape of balls?

4. Its not from a grinder. Its yellowish/tan and smells like lipton ice tea lol. Its gets you super high im almost positive its compressed kief. I can break it up into powder though if I wanted..

5. Hash is simply compressed and hardened kief. Kief is what it's called before it's heated and turned into hash. So yeah, its kinda the same shit.

Think of it like crack/cocaine... Kinda. Cocaine is the powder before its heated and altered. Crack is the after effect.

Kief is the powder before. Hash is the hardened part of it.

Yeah... Good stuff. And 2 grams of Kief for 45$ is one fucking hell of a deal. Especially if its kush or some other really good shit. Seriously, thank your dealer.