Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief+freezer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheBaron, Feb 28, 2011.

1. when i was blazing a little earlier I was putting some kief on my bowl. Then I remembered a technique I've used. To help get kief out of a grinder you put it in the freezer for like 15min and then you shake it for a bit then you produce a lot of kief. So it crossed my mind what would happen if i put a little baggie with kief in the freezer? the only notable difference would be the metal grinder vs.the plastic baggy. Has anyone tried/do this?
    :bongin: :smoke:

2. How would putting a bag of kief in the freezer produce more kief :confused:

3. I say you just do this

[​IMG]

4. I'm with you on that one.

It doesn't produce more kief, it just makes it easier for you to collect your kief from the grinder.

5. keif sex

only happens in cold temperatures

6. +1 for kief sex!

If thats not it than i can only imagine that it just breaks up into finer pieces.

7. Wish my kief would fornicate

8. I wish my bud would fornicate

9. My bong takes advantage of my spoon,
    but thats neither here nor there.

Why put kief in the freezer?
    I suppose if you wanna store it for a really long time,
    it wouldn't hurt..

10. lol, sorry i was faded, what i meant to ask was if it woud be easier to handle the kief and since it'd be kinda frozen you have a smaller risk of spilling any lol
    :smoke:

11. Never heard of freezing kief but usually it's best to just put some kief into the bowl and then smoke it :eek: