Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kief Bowl W/ No Screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LordRadio420, Jan 6, 2011.

1. I have no bud left, only a little kief. I just cleaned the resin out of my pipe and I have no screen. How can I pack a bowl of straight kief without it falling through? And are there any household items that I could use as a makeshift screen?

2. go outside, find a really little pebble. wash it off, throw it in the bowl. it actually works.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Take a little chunk of a rolling paper and ball it up at the bottom of your bowl.

It's going to be harsher, but the kief won't fall through if you light it properly. Don't torch the whole thing ASAP and be very, VERY gentle on how you inhale. If you suck the paper all the way through, your kief will fall in.

4. A small amount of tinfoil wrapped over bowl with pinholes in it?

5. never use tin foil at the bottom of the bowl. you dont want to inhale that when its heated. never use tin foil. just dont.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tin foil always works with a pin to poke maybe 10 holes equally apart :) but smoking from aluminium can give you alzheimer I heard? lol but if i were you id take a trip the head shop and spend a few what ever currency you are and you will be happy :)

7. Theres one thing you can use as a screen, and it is a screen.

Go to a sink in your house, look at where the water comes out, if theres a screen in there, get it out. Hold screen with tweezers or something, burn the entire screen with a lighter so there are no contaminants on it.

There you go, a screen for your pipe!

8. thank you all, the help is much appreciated.

9. Keep the keif for when you get bud, sprinkle it ontop? Depends on how much you actualy have though, if it's only a little it might not even be worth your time.

10. Plug the hole with a small stick and corner the bowl so that you dont smoke the stick, but the kief around it. Once it starts burning stick, just stop inhaling.

11. Tin, Aluminum, Chromium - washingtonpost.com

Aluminum is a 99.99% pure and there's no evidence that it would cause Alzheimer's or any other problems. :p

12. Better to be safe then sorry, it's better not to risk it for the biscuit. :wave:

13. But it's so damn easy in some situations :p

14. This.

15. hold on to it and after a long period of time you can roll a joint with it

16. 1. ball up a piece of rolling paper
    2. put in your bowl, push it slightly
    3. light it. let it burn and completely ash and go out on its own
    4. sprinkle kief on top of the ash
    5. enjoy

works for hash the best, but ive used it for kief with great results

17. just had a big kief topped bubbler half and half this 8th i got had so much kief i still have have about half a bowl left of keif just from this bag

18. Hot knife :D Fuck ovens... use a blow torch... done it 2 seconds lol

19. if you are a tobacco smoker you could plug the bowl with a ball of tobacco, preferably rollups. rolling tobacco is more strung together so it's easier to roll a tiny ball out of it.