Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kief and asthma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiitsfromdabong, Mar 16, 2012.

1. just wondering, do you think kief is better for your asthma then normal bud when smoking, because when I smoke bud, my chest is kinda tight for 10mins or so, but when i smoke kief it opens my chest right up and feels amazing, this is probably a stupid question, but hey im high as a kite right now:smoke:

2. Yeah, Keif has less tar. Tar is what fucks up your lungs.

3. ^what that guy said
    You should invest in a vape. You can get a vaporgenie, which is portable and easy to use, for like 40-60 depending on the model. Not the best, but it would get the job done, conserve herb, and wouldn't bother your asthma.

4. [quote name='"Hiitsfromdabong"']just wondering, do you think kief is better for your asthma then normal bud when smoking, because when I smoke bud, my chest is kinda tight for 10mins or so, but when i smoke kief it opens my chest right up and feels amazing, this is probably a stupid question, but hey im high as a kite right now:smoke:[/quote]

THC opens up your lungs and is actually quite beneficial. Tar and carcinogens from combusted plant matter are not though.

The fact that there's a lot less plant material in kief, and very high THC means your smoking more stuff that's actually beneficial to your lungs, and less things that are not. So no, not a stupid question at all, in fact it's a very astute observation, you're absolutely correct!

And also, yes, vaporizers freaking rule, for either bud or kief.

5. THC opens the lungs and makes it easier for asthmatics to breathe.
    Proven fact.
    [​IMG]

6. I have asthma, and I honestly never even noticed a difference, but this thread definitely has me interested.