Kids!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheElcinator, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Do you think children are more fun when you're stoned?

When I smoke then need to be around my daughter she cracks me up!

2. #2 Ayron, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    i can tolerate kids more when im stoned, I hate kids who are obnoxious and whiny. I live across the street from an elementary school and i gotta deal with these little shits screaming and yelling waking my ass up every morning when they walk to school. Oh and all their gay little parents feel the need to block every street in my neighborhood when they pick up and drop off their kids every morning/afternoon. I'm never living next to a school if i can help it. The only good part about it is when there is a hurricane we usually get our power back pretty fast cause we're by a school. Also im pretty sure since i live within 1000ft of a school if im caught growing i'm more fucked than usual

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh yeah def! I love kids in general, but the times I've been around my cousins when stoned I can't stop laughing lol. Its all good because I was in a group. Id never be stoned while baby sitting though, because I think id get nervous then. The weed would amplify my anxiety of a kid getting hurt, but if my whole family is around then its funny yeah.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't like kids. Probably because I still am one to an extent.

5. I dislike kids period. Stoned, unstoned, rolling, tripping: I DISLIKE KIDS

• Like Like x 1
  6. i love kids when im stoned... i can play so much with them and actually get into the games i play! it's pretty awesome being around them when i blaze.. sometimes the way they act makes you think theyre high as fuck too lol

7. Yeah kids are fun when stoned. But when I'm sober.. They can get annoying as hell sometimes

8. In my line of work I've already seen some really funny kids.

9. Marijuana allows me to have more patience towards kids, it also helps me to think creatively when educating.
    I used to be harshly opposed to medicating beforenspending time around or working with kids, but my stance has changed over the years.

10. Kids are annoying as hell. Especially if their parents don't discipline them. I can't stand brats who think you owe them something or think they're better than you at that early of an age. It's just... Oooh, pisses me off.