Kids

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dankzombie, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Would you date someone who had kids?

2. [​IMG]As long as he doesnt look like this little bastard!

3. Yea If I was single I wouldnt mind. But I got a women and my own kids already!

4. not unless she was a smoke show.. it all really depends on the circumstances!

5. I have a kid so I happen to date a chick with a kid (3)... But if I didn't I dunno if I would be dating her...

6. well... I have a kid so it would be pretty stupid for me not to date someone with a kid too

7. As long as I don't ever have to deal with the kid.

I don't like kids.

8. Better be fine as fuck

9. I'd like to date kids who had me.

10. i would date someone who had kids that didn't live with them and it was certain they never would be living with them.

if i don't want kids of my own i certainly don't want someone elses. no offense.

11. Not really in the right situation to consider it...but, if I were...
    As long it was clear that I wasn't there to be a father substitute.
    I mean I could see potentially falling into that role if things went really well, but if it were thrust upon me from initial expectations I don't feel like it would work at all...in that a female that did this, I would say she wasn't ready for another relationship.

Other than that, I don't think I'd have too many problems.
    A younger child would present more difficulties on time constraints though.

12. Yes i have but next time I wont ....

13. Nope ... I haven't and I don't think I'll ever be able to either ... I don't really like kids!

Edit : Just to clarify a lil ... Doesn't mean I wouldn't feel attracted to that person, it's just that I wouldn't want our emotional connect to disturb the one between the guy and his kid for no sensible reason!

14. A lot of good responses, but looks like the cons out weight the pros. If you end up falling for such person, you must fall for the child as well.

15. ^Absolutely!!!

16. I wouldn't, not at this point in my life. I could see myself dating someone with kids later in life though.

17. It matters how old I am.

18. Overall: Yes. Why not?

This of course comes with boundaries, just like in any relationship, some give and take.
    If you are about to go into a relationship with the idea "he/she has a kid, fuck this". Do the kid a favor and go home.

19. i'm good with kids, but sometimes that doesn't matter. dating someone with kids means you need to put time and hope the kids like you too.

sounds like a lot of work, but i'll do it for the right chick.

20. Done it once, never again.