Kids Using Tampons Soaked in Vodka to Get Drunk!

Discussion in 'General' started by weednotcrack, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Yeah, probably. Like vodka watermelon, mmmm.

2. like drink it from the bottle:hello:

3. I realized I was wrong about it that's why I said thought

4. It's efficient though

5. yeah, and no smell of booze on your breath either :rolleyes:

6. #26 Storm Crow, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Shoot! When I was a kid, they would inject oranges with vodka! Lunch- a PB&J sandwich, some chips and an orange- what could be more innocent? :rolleyes:

I would also be very worried what the alcohol would do to the tender tissues of their "hoo-hahs or no-nos". :eek:

I know that strong tinctures can burn the heck out of the skin of your mouth- which is a very similar, but tougher, tissue!

I would not be the first one of the gang to try this! I would have a douche (filled with cool, not cold) water ready, just in case, for when your idiot friend tries it! I think it would burn like crazy!

Cannabis is the wiser choice of intoxicant, anyway! :smoke: No hang-overs, no acting like an idiot, no brain damage and it may prevent physical problems, not make them like alcohol!

Dudes, it is clearly cannabis FTW! :smoke: :yay:

Granny :wave:

7. I love you Storm Crow.

8. Thanks yours is cool to

9. I actually had a patient with alcohol poisoning from this. She was like 15 and her dad found her in her room with vomit all over her bed and shook her awake (luckily she was able to be roused and was able to slur out something about vodka and a tampon) and he called his wife who had to leave work and remove a goddamn vodka soaked tampon from her step-daughters vagina & then rushed her to the ER.
    I consider myself pretty young at heart considering my actual age, but it's shit like this that makes me go "what the fuck is wrong with kids these days".

10. :eek:

11. It seriously blew my mind. I'll be honest, had I not experienced this I'm not sure I would believe it seeing as how tampons do expand quite a bit with liquid, but I guess if you're desperate enough to shove a booze soaked tampon inside yourself you'll make it work. :confused_2:

12. Silly teens.
    You are supposed to drink vodka not stick it up your ass.
    For fucks sakes.

13. Wow. Is this what 15 year olds are doing now. Im 19 and im smh. Who the hell does this shit. Is this why girls always hog the bathrooms at parties?!

14. [quote name='"HighMtnSkier"']
    very messy. there's much better things you can do with vodka[/quote]

Well usually I drink it with just a lemon twist in it. But gummy bears are sooo good.

15. :laughing: holy shit.. I too pictured kids sucking on wet tampons, STICKING THEM UP YOUR ASS? hahahahah :laughing:

[​IMG]