Kids Using Tampons Soaked in Vodka to Get Drunk!

Discussion in 'General' started by weednotcrack, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Them thinggers do hold a lot of liquid! All that blood....

2. I saw this on the news! I couldn't stop lauging...what have kids come to?

3. I think Vic Chesnutt wrote a song about that

4. If that was the ONLY way to get drunk, I'd be a sober motherfucker.

5. Ive heard of soaking certain kinds of candy, like gummy bears in everclear/vodka, and eating them to get drunk. Which is actually a extremely good idea, im not even kidding, it is pretty creative.

But this shit is ridiculous.

6. what the fuck?

Wouldn't a water bottle be more inconspicuous?
    I mean I can understand tampons and rum:rolleyes: but vodka is clear!

7. Hell to the naw

8. :laughing: dude, I cant even...:laughing: its too much :smoking:

9. It's actually really dangerous too. When its in there you can pass out and it will continue to put alcohol into the bloodstream while you're sleeping and you'll die.

Some guy won the Dawin Award a few years ago because of it

10. People are really this desperate to get drunk. Wait...let me correct that.

People are really this stupid to get drunk.

11. So its come to boys using tampons too. What a shame ..

12. i'm retarded. i kept imagining a bunch of kids dipping tampons in vodka and sucking the vodka out. i was like wtf why wouldnt they just drink it lol

13. yea why not just fill a water bottle and take it with you. to me vodka has no smell so they wouldnt think any thing of it. i used to bring captain and coke to school with me. lol

14. That was what I thought lol

15. Poster above me.... They soak tampons in whatever alcohol they choose. Then they stick it in either their asses/vaginas whether they are a boy or girl. When alcohol goes in ur ass u get drunk faster with less. I'm guessing it's easier to hide in class/ around parents.
    Tl;dr watch MANswers

16. [quote name='"CAVERN"']It's actually really dangerous too. When its in there you can pass out and it will continue to put alcohol into the bloodstream while you're sleeping and you'll die.

Some guy won the Dawin Award a few years ago because of it[/quote]

And I bet the risk of toxic shock is higher :eek:

17. That's fucked up. Damn kids these days. Just drink it out of the bottle like a normal person.

18. [quote name='"Zizzy"']That's fucked up. Damn kids these days. Just drink it out of the bottle like a normal person.[/quote]

Yeah when I was in school we used to put it in soda cans lol so you couldn't see what was in it. Though my school let us have soda in class and most don't...

I like the gummy bear idea though...I love gummy bears..and I like vodka...

I supposed it'd be like soaking fruit in alcohol right?

19. very messy. there's much better things you can do with vodka