Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kidney Disease?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cobbbalt, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I was recently diagnosed with chronic kidney disease and am expected to suffer from kidney stones and infections for the rest of my life. Do you blades think that CKD would be "good" enough to get a MMJ card? For those of you who haven't ever had kidney stones, the pain when passing is sometimes comparable to childbirth.. :(

2. Idk about the card.... But im terribly sorry about your condition. I feel for u

3. thanks, man. i actually had to go to the emergency room last night for it.. the thought of having to deal with this for the rest of my life is pretty scary.

4. Sweetie, if you are in California, GO FOR IT!

And I have a PM for you, too.

Granny :wave: