kidfazers first grow- t5/1000watt hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kidfazer, Mar 8, 2010.

1. hey there. first off, i just took a fat rip. i'm stoned.:smoking:

I'm living a great life right now - dropped out of college to grow medical mj in my homestate, cali (northern)

I live with my best friend and my mother, both current medical mj patients in the state of cali (keep in mind i graduated highschool last year. oh yeah, i have my mj pass as well :smoking:)

Me and my bud are planning on growing BIG time in the near future, but as of now, our grow has modest potential (compared to what we want to eventually achieve).

We currently are vegging in a small ass 2x2x4 tent with a 2 ft 4 light t5 (haha say that outloud). We might be making arrangements in order to make our veg room bigger, but for now, this is our setup.

We will flower our girls in a 4x4x7 tent with a 1000 watt hps- got the hood, bulb, ballast and some other useful items from a friend for 280$:D

We started by germinating some bagseeds, but we knew we would need high grade seeds so we got some from a local dispensary. My friend chose NL and I got some L.A. conf. I also recieved a purple ak-47 clone- but i'll talk more on that later

so in addition to 3 bagseeds (had 4 but 1 died), we have 3 L.A. sprouts and 5 NL's. The bagseeds are the biggest since we started them first- the first 2 popped up the 25th of feb. The very last of the sprouts poked up the day before this was written (the 7th of march). Including my purple ak clone, we have 12 plants, 1 for sure female. I'm HOPING for a total of at least 4-6 females. that seems like its reasonable.

I'm gonna take another hit...

Yup. i'm back. actually i'm gone :smoking:

Pictures when i'm not a rock

2. heres some pics finally

the biggest 2 plants are bagseeds. the one thats in rockwool and soil is also a bagseed. the sprouts in just cubes are NL and the sprouts in soil are LA conf (my friend wanted to start in rockwool, i wanted to start directly in soil)
    [​IMG]

that curved leaf was always like that- it just grew that way i guess:)
    [​IMG]

lookin good?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the purple ak clone used to look alot worse, its getting better (haha may be hard to believe)
    [​IMG]

3. Looking great! Awesome shade of healthy green. As long as the AK-47 snaps back, and you say it's on the mend, you have got a great start. :hello:

4. thanks newbie! yeah the clone is getting better. i topped it the other day, new growths look good :)

5. hopefully some picture updates on the transplant tomorow. depends on how burnt out i am. haha lazy thread i know. if you get bored check my pickup thread :smoke:

6. so is this a cloning tent? what type of grow tent is this? and size?

looking good

check out mine on the link below

7. yeah i guess you can say its a clone/ seedling tent. its 2x2x4.

Me and my friend just picked up a 1000 watt MH yesterday, cant wait til its set up :D

hopefully pic updates by tonight if not then tomorow for sure

8. What brand of tent is the clone tent?

What hood are you getting for the 1000w?

9. Hey there

Pic update :D

So this is right after the transplant. they were a little shocked...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But they started to bounce back the next morning :hello:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So that was the night of 3/10 through 3/11

This is yesterday 3/12 :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I accidentally pinched the tip off that leaf when i was re-arranging- oops
    [​IMG]

our youngest
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how am i lookin???

10. the brand is called Home Box- got it from a hydro store

the hood and ballast are xtrasun.

keep the questions coming :)

11. Pic Update :D
    also a general update:

So me and my friend have our new 1000 watt MH in full swing :)

Right now we have our seedlings (1 LA Conf and 7 Northern Lights) still under the T5, but the 3 bagseeds, 2 of the LA Confs and the Purple AK-47 clone are in the big tent soaking up some lumens :)

All of the rockwool cubes are in soil now. yesterday i fed the bagseeds and the clone a very weak mix of fox farms big grow veg nutes and molasses. ive been putting a little molassses in all of my waterings, as i heard its actually good to do that theyre whole life cycle verses just when they are flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That Vornado fan is amazing
    [​IMG]

2nd oldest bagseed
    [​IMG]

oldest bagseed
    [​IMG]

The Purple AK-47 clone. shes topped and fim'd- starting to fill in. she looks great :hello:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Ok heres a little update.

The plants are doing good. My two oldest bagseeds are growing very nicely. Very lush green. I topped them the other day.

One of my LA's have curled up leaves. Nothing too bad though. I think it may be from the light feeding i gave it. Today when i watered it i didnt use nutes, just a tiny bit of molasses as i always do.

the seedlings are doing good as well (in the smaller tent). one of them is nice and green but has what looks like burnt tips. I know i didnt feed it and the soil cant be burning it so i'm gonna ask my friend and see what he did :confused: also a few of them have these pale-ish spots. i'll probably post pics tomorow.

I also would like to announce that i have added 2 new clones to my family. a Sour Diesel and a Kushage :D Kushage is OG Kush X S.A.G.E.- should be a yummy plant :)

i'll check in tomorow

13. Nice clone pickups bro! :D Lookin' forward to your next update.

14. Nice thread man. :Hello:
    living the good life :)

15. should be coming soon :D

thanks static. it is a good life, isnt it? :)

16. Where's the updates man? I bet those plants have really shot up!

17. definitely subscribed, just checked out your whole pick up thread.. hopefully those close have some good genetics! :smoking: