kid stole my money, should I kick his ass?

Discussion in 'General' started by fm_skunk, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well my friend, A, called me up today at school to see if I needed any bud. I told him a 1/2 8th and he said okay, since I\'m not in school today give it to this other kid (I know the kid, and matched up with him before) and we are all gonna get an 8th and split it . So I meet the kid, let\'s call him T, and he\'s all normal and shit, not sketchy and I give him the $25, he tells me that it\'s fire, etc. The kid leaves (my friends supposed to pick it up with him) and I go back to class. As soon as I get out, Friend A calls me up and says that Friend T didn\'t show up for his ride and that Friend T still has my $25. I tell him to keep calling and shit and then I call him back later and ask if he knows where the kid lives just in case and he says yeah. I ask him if he can get my money back and he\'s like why me, I don\'t wanna get my ass kicked, and I\'m like dude, your the one that called me up askin if I need bud and your also the one who told me to give it to your \"boy\" (who he says is a really good friend and other bs). I also know Friend T\'s god friends that might convince him to give me my shit back, maybe.

I don\'t know what I should do. Should I beat his ass? Should I try callin him up, go to him at school, etc.

I don\'t like when I\'m getting hustled, and I don\'t deserve this shitty karma..

2. Dam homie not a good looking cituation. 25$ aint much but i can def understand when dukes is low on change. Ive been there. It all depends man,hopefully that wasnt your reup money or someshit. stay up

uno

3. you just need to scare him into giving it back. get a machete and carve his name in the handle and embed it in his front door at like 3 AM. loosen all of the lugnuts on one of his car wheels. or all of them. if that doesnt work you could blow his car up, just stick whatever explosive under his gas tank. then you could run through his house in the middle of the night destroying everything with a flamethrower while wearing a gas mask. thatd be pretty cool. by the way you probably shouldnt do any of that

4. Its not worth beating someone up over such a small amount of money. Its not the 1950\'s anymore, you cant just get in a fight and have that be the end of it. This usually ends in one of two ways... both sides get their friends to back them and it blows up into some huge shit over chump change, which is dumb, or... You beat the kid up and his mom/gf/bystander calls the police and you get rolled up over chump change. just harrass the kid into paying you, if he doesnt then consider it a lesson learned. $25 isnt much to pay for an important lesson.

5. Confront him about it. Either A: He\'ll shit his pants at the fact somebody is calling him out, or B: He\'ll do what everyone around here does when they take your money, make up an excuse. it\'ll probably be something along the lines of \"oh, I gave the 25 and my 25 to the kid, but i didn\'t get anything either\". That\'s when you fuck his shit up. Don\'t threaten him, don\'t tell anyone else. If you want revenge, don\'t give him any opportunity to turn the tables on you, get the cops involved, etc. Of course, he may have a legitimate reason for not getting you your trees, but in my experience, these situations are few and far between.

6. Church!

7. yea youre an IDIOT. dont come into this thread to make a joke out of this guy\'s bad situation, i bet if you lost 25 dollars you wouldnt be so happy huh?

anyway, id say for now, try to convince his good friends to get him ot give you the money back, if not then start harassing him about it. unless you know that there will be no bad end result of fighting him( cops, and big gang type war like shasta said), then whoop his ass man.

8. id beat somebodys ass over 25$

9. Dude I know $25 is shit, but it just bugs me that someone stole from me. I\'ve been spending a lot of money lately on clothes, shoes, new gucci shades, alki, and other shit. I\'m not just gonna let that fly, I\'ll feel like a bitch, and I hate that feeling of gettin taken advantage of. I called back Friend A and he\'s like if you fight him, he would kick your ass. That\'s when I flipped out on him and hung up. I\'ve been getting pissed at everyone every since this happened. I even talked to my dad (he blazes) and he told me to just let it go and the ordinary shit.

If I could have my way... (i\'m edward norten except in real life i\'m spanish and not a nazi)

<object width=\"425\" height=\"350\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/t8ddTHSJ2TY\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/t8ddTHSJ2TY\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></object>

lol this is prolly gonna get deleted

10. It\'s just a $25 mistake, dude. People have made much bigger ones. Don\'t make it an even more expensive mistake by turning it into a violent situation.

11. Alright... alright... back up. Do you know that he jacked you? You just know he hasn\'t showed up with your bud yet so you assume he jacked you. Maybe your friend jacked you, or maybe the kid got jacked.

Or hell... check this... I know it sounds crazy... but maybe something came up. We\'re all living in the real world and sometimes shit just COMES UP. People are so ignorant... they just don\'t realize it. Shit FUCKING happens. Maybe the guy got stuck somewhere and doesn\'t have a phone. Maybe his cell phone is broken and he can\'t call. There\'s MILLIONS of things that could of happened.

I know I\'ve had a gang of people gather up to beat my ass when I was hookin\' up some little bitch with a 25 and I ended up on the other side of town because I was in the middle of doing something much more important and my cell phone was all fucked up so everytime they tried to call me, it\'d hang up, so they thought I ripped them. In reality, I was doing the guy a favor in the first place for hooking him up and was doing my best.

Of course, I\'m not gonna lie... there\'s maybe a 10-20% chance something like that happened. He probably just smoked your sack. How you\'re going to react depends on who it is. If it\'s a snitch ass bitch, be careful because he\'ll get you in a LOT of trouble for assault. That\'s jail time buddy... assault? Hell yeah... that\'s a long time in jail. A couple YEARS mother fucker, YEARS.

People don\'t think... people need to learn to think.

Not to mention... eh, $25... you still shouldn\'t let it go though. He\'ll think you\'re a bitch and walk all over you. First of all don\'t do anything at school, sounds like you\'re still in school anways. Catch up to him afterwards, grab his ass and slam him up against something hard and fast and glare into his eyes. Then quietly, but firmly say... right next to his ear. \"Where the fuck is my money you dumb piece of fucking (insert racial slur here) shit?\"

Wait for a response... if it\'s doesn\'t satisfy you then:

Slowly close his throat while telling him:

\"You think it\'s just $25... and you\'re right, it\'s just $25. But it\'s my FUCKING $25... and if you think this is EVER falling under the table, you\'re FUCKING wrong. I will KILL your dumb (racial slur) ass right on this FUCKING spot...\"

You get the point... there\'s a really specific way you have to threaten people for it to be effective in high school... as I remember at least.

Things change after high school, and after college and so on. But kids react to a threatening tone very quickly. Beating someone\'s ass get\'s nothing done. You feel better... but where the hell\'s your money?! That\'s right... gotta use strategy.

Now on an ending note... some of you may have noticed by use of (racial slurs)... well, I am not a racist person. But one thing has to be realized... racial slurs, when used correctly create a VERY hostile and high pressure environment. Which is something you\'re trying to create (as long as you\'re still in control of the confrontation atleast 80%) at certain times when trying to get yo money back.

Peace

I\'d like to add... personally, I don\'t believe the $25 is only worth it if the situation doesn\'t escalate. I know I\'ve made some situations escalate that were in the hundreds of dollars that in retrospect, weren\'t worth it. I don\'t know what kind of place you live in, but I\'ve had my friends shot at because of a couple hundred bucks that someone jacked from them. And I escalated the situation, and they just came out with guns.

So I don\'t know how serious shit gets where you live, but never forget: THE MOST IMPORTANT THING... is staying alive and healthy. That\'s priceless. In the face of death, money loses all value.

12. I understand your pov and everything but am I just supposed to sit here, sober(ish), with a big smile on my face convincing myself that $25 doesn\'t mean shit to me and that i\'ve learned my lesson by having someone that I know steal my money?

I guess I am

I don\'t think I\'m going to do anything drastic, but I will confront him and my friends that he knows and just ask what\'s up? I guess that\'s my only logical option. Shit, I\'ve heard of people even getting shot for $50. That\'s not me, but still you have to understand where I\'m coming from when I say this situation is not \"alright\". I don\'t hustle people like that, I can\'t wait for him to get his. And the only 2 ways that I would forgive him is if he gave it back and apologized or he was in jail or died.

13. Hey bro if yor under 18 beat his ass cus if you let him get away with your 25 then people are gonna think they can do it to you again. i wouldnt care if its 5 buck thats stealing bro. whats the worst that could happin beat his ass get your 25in cash back get suspended for a couple days and blaze up with the money you didnt have. anyways enough rambling. thats just my 2 cents

14. +rep man, that really helped. Like I said before, I\'m gonna try to confront him first, to see if that\'s what really happened. IF something did come up, I\'ll but it into very simple terms for him \"okay, just give me my money and everythings cool\", but if he just thinks that he can do whatever he wants, then that\'s fucked up and I\'m gonna have to check him. There\'s really no choice, if someone takes something from you, you want it back. Plain and simple.

15. Alrighty... I\'m pretty sure these threads don\'t fly here, so I\'m gonna close it. I\'ll ask those higher on the chain than I if it should remain closed, or if it should be reopened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.