Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kid ripped me and my friends off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRippaJack, Nov 8, 2011.

1. So one of me and my 3 friends really close friend told us to give him our weed and we new how much it weighted and he said he would sell it for more than we bought it for and pinch the bags for weed for himslef, but either way we are making money by giving this kid weed. We did this a few times and it worked amazingly. But now he is trying to bullshit us and say that the 8grams we gave him was actually only 5 and hes saying that he might not even pay us back and saying fuck you to us. He could definitely kick any of our asses 1 on 1 so we cant just beat this kids ass hes fucking huge. We are not going to drop it, we want to find a way to get out money back and get revenge on him. any ideas? please dont tell me its not a big deal we dont really care we just want our money.

2. Grit weed.. oh god.. say you got a oz of that, he'll try it.. shit, payback.

3. Hit him in the head with a banjo, He'll go down

4. Uhh.. Why don't you 3 just sell it?

5. Break his knee`s, just like the good old days in Boston.

6. The 3 of you should jump him with ski masks and bats and just yell out a bunch of racial slurs while you do it. Goes down in the police reports as a random hate crime and you guys get your money and nobody even suspects it.