kid next door asked to smoke a spliff

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mcasprin, Jun 28, 2012.

1. sitting on my bedroom side smoking a sliff out of my window and the kid from next door say me and asked if i could save him a couple of pulls i said sure and threw it down to him. he then said ill knock for you tomorrow and we smoke a spliff i said sure.

this is the first time ive ever spoken to the people next door and it seems like there cool people lol

2. Thats pretty legit dude, id definetly ask my neighbor for a hit if I saw them smokin ( of course id return the favor)

3. Let us know how it goes I wish I had a neighbor smoke buddy

4. A couple days ago a I was outside drinking and a couple of guys were standing around and we started talking about a argument happing at the next building and one of them asks if it was cool if they smoked. One had half a blunt and the other had a apple he was smoking from. I went inside and got a little bud and my bong and we all seshed. Two of them had to leave but the oldest guy stayed and we drank beer and talked for a while. He's been coming over my crib to blaze for a couple days straight. last night he asked if he could bring his dealer who also stays in our neighborhood. His dealer brought a blunt of mids with him and a gram of sour diesel and we kicked it for about 2 hours drinking and smoking. Pretty kickass. I love it when shit like this happens!