Kid hit by car...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evilpig, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Haha i was sitting at a bench when some fat kid on a bike biked and got hit by a VAN and he bounced across the hood of the van, and then right as it happened a police car drove by and it was a collision investigator... lmao

2. LOL that must have sucked for the fat kid but it must have been so funny to see.

3. how fast was the car going? he was alright im guessin cause i would like to think you wouldnt have laughed if he was injured badly

4. are you sure tha van ddnt get hit by tha fat kid?

5. LOL hahahaha you got me crackin up +rep

6. lol glade to make you laugh =D

7. Yea, I hope he didn't laug if the kid was hurt.

A kid arond here got hit by a bus and was in a coma for months, he had his headphones on not paying attention.

Nothing pisses me off more than bad drivers or people that don't plan ahead for shit like that if you see a kid not paying attention walking or on a bike or whatever you need to slow down or move over whatever.

8. If you're 12 and riding a bike dont get high. You may hit someone...heh

9. LMAO.... nice... +rep

10. lol no he rode off after, ya i wouldnt of laughered if he was hurt.

11. haha fuck i woulda laughed hard had i seen that

12. Psh.... Fattie. >_< Reminds me of a joint.

13. well one of my good friends grandpa was killed by a van in NYC crossin the street so idk i still dont find any humor in it

14. Fat people falling down is always funny, but if it could be a life-threatening accident I don't find it as humorous.
    Cow tipping, is hell of a lot funnier if you knock over fat women. As a joke, of course :p

15. lol...fat people....EVERYbody!!!!!!!

www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com seriously. check it out.

im at a intersection at the light making a right turn i look left for coming traffic and see nothing so i let go the brake. This guy on rollerblades starts to cross and i nab him with the bumber. i look to see capt. rollerblades on my hood and i mean to hit the brakes---but i hit the gas instead...i sent him flying..lol...it was awesome. i flashed him the peace sign so it was ok. :D

16. it's fucked up that you just flashed him a peace sign and drove off....especialy after you not only hit him, but pressed the gas and made him topple over your car......oh wait....the guy was a fruit booter.....nvm...