kid dies from "worb water"

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Apr 28, 2008.

1. http://www.komotv.com/news/18176639.html

FUckin dumb kid, sad as it is he had a kid and now hes dead, the worlds a better place without STUPID people like him.

2. shit dude, that is a fucked up story. Disfunctional family for sure. When are people going to figure out that meth is fucked?

3. poor kid'll grow up knowing daddy died at 16 after smoking meth
    ..that's a rough role model :(

[​IMG]

4. Did anyone else read it, the cause of death was not from meth but from a fractured skull. You want to blame someone, blame the guy for beating the fuck out of the little kid because he had a case of the meth hugs.

5. Not it doesnt, it says the cause of death was to be determined. No doubt it was a mix of both though I bet.

6. Yea, the title of this thread is misleading.

He had a fractured skull after their altercation, I doubt that it was from "worb water"

What the hell is a 29 year old doing smoking meth with a 16 year old? Fuckin scumbag should go to jail.

7. The title of the news story is misleading too, thats what it was under on CNN

8. I think cnn was engaging in a little sensationalism to make the story seem more interesting.

If they'd just said 16 yr-old dies with broken skull, the story wouldn't seem nearly as interesting as saying 16 yr-old dies after drinking meth water. Shit, it's not a real story if it doesn't include the demon drugs! :rolleyes:

9. So does this worb water sh it fuck you up? I never heard of it, shit I didn't even know people put water in meth pipes.

10. fuck meth and uppers all together.

11. I dunno man, I never fucked with meth, dont really plan to either. It sounds terrible though, water that gets you fucked up!:D

12. Dude if you're one to fuck with meth then generally I'm not gonna feel bad for you when that shit kills you but damn, kid was only 16. Shit's fucked.