Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kid Dies from smoking out of plastic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrBongToker420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Poor guy, everyone should educate themselves before they ingest something.

2. Damn, that's horrible. Poor kid just wanted to get stoned.

3. [​IMG]

4. Does this mean gatorade bottle waterfalls are unsafe and should now be boycotted? Or is that a different scenario...

5. And you could die from a glass shard in your $5000 glass bong, Its about common sense not what you use...

6. this is yet another reason why the sale of pipes and bongs should not be outlawed. yep, thats right, the sale of smoking devices are becoming illegal here in Victoria as of January 1st.

it can only bring forth more stories like this. i don't understand why the government is so blind that they cannot see that outlawing bongs can only cause more harm than good. i'm tired of living in a fucking nanny state, the victorian liberal government are so fucking stupid that they wouldn't realise if they were being raped in the ass with a ten foot pole.

fuck fuckity fuck!

/rant.

7. #47 Apu, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    And I am one the of the few people in Victoria that knows the location of one of the last 3foot+ bongs to be sold for a long time. <3. I like to think I may have one of the biggest bongs in Victoria come 2013(Give people a year to break what they have but I have never seen anything over 1ft bought inside Victoria except for the two I bought). By biggest I mean biggest purchased in the state. God I hope no one gets it before me 3.5 foot Australian glass(i forget the brand name) $220 and of course aussie style pipe. Making for an easy clean.

8. AND THE DARWIN AWARD GOES TO!
    Nah, but my heart goes out to the parents, educate the youth on how to smoke it safley rather then installing crazy propaoganda! Thats whats going to save lives!

9. [quote name='"I smasher I"']

Is it wrong if this made me laugh?[/quote]

Haha.

To be fair, we should give the kid a break. While I never smoked straight out of a pez dispenser, when I was his age we did used to make bongs out of plastic coke bottles with a bit of foil on the top, as I'm sure many of us did here.

10. We need to educate the kids. There is a pro and con to every drug.

11. I hate to say it but if he wasn't smart enough to know that inhaling fumes from burnt plastic would be unhealthy, he shouldn't have been trying to get high...

12. so happy/proud of myself for turning down countless bowl packs and roaches being smoked out of plastic.

People are really dumb, it should be COMMON SENSE that smoking out of platic is a bad idea.

13. "Let's make a water bottle bong and smoke the blunt through it." Fucking people lol...

14. And on another note this is part of the reason USA is turning to shit. Instead of people stepping up and focusing on the real reason the kid died in order to help people that are doing similar things, they rather demonize anything connected to weed.

15. Obvious troll.
    Better luck next time, shithead.

16. Make the herb legal fuck spice and alchohol

17. If it was legal for minors to buy pipes from stores, shit like this wouldn't have happened to begin with. This death is partly the US governments fault for having bullshit laws. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm personally tired of hearing how people die by resorting to doing something stupid like this, and marijuana somehow gets the blame. Watch the government blame MJ. Mark my words.:mad:

18. We should sticky this. Maybe we'll get less "omg check out my sick homemade piece guys!"
    threads. Especially as they are all mostly coke bottles with bic pens stuck through the side.

19. You can't blame the parents, they obviously didn't know he was doing that shit. 13-14 year old kids can make decisions without the aid of their parents, and sadly this kid made a very bad decision. I feel terrible for him though. Still though, if he had access to K2, couldn't he have found a reasonable pipe as well...?

20. wtf are you aussies going to do?