Kid Cudi

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ErdayToker, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Does anyone else LOVE Kid Cudi?
    I like the song Marijuana but there are so many better songs than that.. Like almost every song I can relate to, unlike other than mainstream rap/music "fuck bitches get money". He's so underrated in my opinion and all of his songs have meaning to them.. He actually puts work into his music.

I could go on longer but I don't feel like it..
    Peace  :smoke:

2. I agree with you. He is on my go to list when I want to hear some good music. Im a Kid Cudi fan to the max.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I love kid cudi pursuit of happiness will always be one of my favorites but his new stuff has really been letting me down 

4. New album sucks

5. New album got some good tracks, listen to it a couple times, it'll grow on you.

6. Yeah, hes real good.. i listen to him usually when im blazin'

7. I like to sit in total darkness and listen to his real chill stuff and smoke.

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGYieq_EudA 
    love to space out on this song

9. Mmmhmm

10. "You can call me the moon man"
    I C WAT U DID THERE
    Yeah man I can see where you come from there! His shit is just so fucking incredible.
    A couple of weeks ago I smoked a couple bowls after a T-Break and I popped in Indicud (I didnt know ANYTHING about it at all, not one song name, not anything!) and the first few songs just BLEW MY MIND!
    Getting high and listening to Cudi is one of my new favorite stoner rituals.

11. His new shit is meh, old stuff was some of my favourite work. I still listen to his music, he gives a unique and awesome spin to hip-hop. 

12. A Kid Named Cudi is one of the best rap mixtapes ever.. every song on it helped forming hip-hop today whether you like it or not

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxGiXkNWTA8