kicked my x girlfriend out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by captain chrondo, Jul 24, 2012.

1. so its kinda been a long time coming and today i finally kicked her out. i was trying to wait until the 1st so i could get her rent money but i couldn't take it any more..

she freaked tho, and hit me like 100 times i actually have a black eye from it. she finally got the fuck out but I'm kinda scared she might call the cops on me because I'm growing weed. granted i live in colorado but she's crazy and i don't want cops knocking on my door asking questions.

i wouldn't let them in without a warrant any way but i don't wanna deal with it.

p.s i never struck her back once or really even tried to stop her from hitting me. it was a really weird situation but i will never to my hands on a woman no matter what the circumstances are.

2. [quote name='"captain chrondo"']so its kinda been a long time coming and today i finally kicked her out. i was trying to wait until the 1st so i could get her rent money but i couldn't take it any more..

she freaked tho, and hit me like 100 times i actually have a black eye from it. she finally got the fuck out but I'm kinda scared she might call the cops on me because I'm growing weed. granted i live in colorado but she's crazy and i don't want cops knocking on my door asking questions.

i wouldn't let them in without a warrant any way but i don't wanna deal with it.

p.s i never struck her back once or really even tried to stop her from hitting me. it was a really weird situation but i will never to my hands on a woman no matter what the circumstances are.[/quote]

She hit you 100 times? I don't think even Jesus would blame you if just slapped her once. Maybe twice.

3. it's a bummer... but what exactly are you looking for here?

4. I think may-be a new room mate :D

5. Post her nudie pics for our entertainment. Seems like the only reasonable thing to do.

6. Lemme' get this straight...

Your abusive ex girlfriend knows you're illegally cultivating a schedule I narcotic?

Better get her rolled up in a rug quick my friend.

7. [quote name='"Synicism"']

She hit you 100 times? I don't think even Jesus would blame you if just slapped her once. Maybe twice.[/quote]

If he hit her back, it could be her crazy way of finding a reason to get him arrested for abuse. Everyone always believes the girl in a situation like that

8. Are you a mmj patient? If not I'd be scared as shit if I was you...

Bitches be crazy.

9. idk just telling my story .. maybe some props for not beating her ass..

10. Props for not beating her ass man

11. lol thanks man i kinda wanted to she even took the kinda creations bong that both of us paid for. it was a 600 dollar tube but i let her take it without giving to much of a shit because i just wanted her out with as little drama as possible.

12. damn, should have smacked that hoe lol.
    props for keeping calm though. bitches be crazy.

13. personally i would of said hey hun lets go for a ride drive her out of town about 2 hrs pull over and say lets walk pretend you need to piss run back to car and leave her there lol

14. Dang she beat you man I would call the cops on the crazy bitch.