kicked back, enjoying the herb and the holiday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MariJane402, May 30, 2011.

1. just spent a few hours outside reading and smoking some kb, and every once in a while this light summer rain would fall from the whispy little clouds floating by. it's like 80 degrees, so these little rain falls would last like 3 minutes, and the sun would dry it up almost right away.

ahhhh sometimes life is just easy. :smoke:

anyone else having a good memorial day weekend?

2. i envy you soooooo much. i got drug to utah for my memorial day weekend. :( the only thing that keeps me going is the rest of my trainwreck i have waiting at home...

3. No my memorial weekend sucks balls. I have to stay in a cold renovating house and work all day scraping paint off of walls and floors for 3 days straight with only a limited Internet acess to entertain. Im not even getting paid. Also no weed to smoke.

4. those are the things i love about life. :smoke:

5. .....:(

6. Its 11 pm here im just chillin in my backyard browsing gc bout to pack a fat ass bowl!!

7. How were you reading in the rain!!??? Troll!!!

8. teeny little drops, i didn't mind.

9. I went to the beach with my new bowl and some dank. Walked on the shore for maybe half an hour :smoke:

Only downside was it was RIDICULOUSLY windy and i couldn't light my bowl, so i ended up just bringing it back lol.

Great day overall though.

10. I have class from 1-430 tomorrow...sucks dick