Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kick ass story!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Glimmer40, Sep 24, 2003.

1. I had to come here & share this kick ass day I had! I hooked up with this dude(grower) I met from the Internet.....now get your mind outta the gutter! He was way good lookin & wish he were single! Damn! Just my damn luck! & I got some of THE BEST SHIT! It was hilarious really cause I'm so fucking paranoid!! Here I go to meet this total stranger, a good lookin dude that looks like a fucking cop!!!!! I said, "you SWEAR ON YOUR MOTHER that you aren't a cop!" & I made him shake my hand & we even looked at each others ID! It was hilarious! I totally scored! I got like 1/2 for $100! & It's some of the best kick ass shit I ever had! & I've been enjoying for quite some time! Hee Hee! So the moral of the story is....there are totally cool peeps out there & you sometimes have to take risks & GO FOR IT! Now...if I could just land a grower for a boyfriend, I'd be a happy woman!
    PEACE
    :)

2. Damn you lucky bastard, I wish I would stumble upon some grower.