Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Kick Ass Setup!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CheesyPeace, Oct 10, 2007.

1. OK so i have a 400 watt mh with a flood and drain table. So far there are 25 new seelings in rockwool cubes. I have a cheap oscilating fan going aswell as a 50 cfm bathroom fan opposite in the room exausting air. Temp is stable at 82 degrees.humidity 30%. The bulb hangs 2 feet above the baby seedlings with a round reflector it recieves constant fanning and doesn't get too hot. I am hand watering for now but i will start flooding in a week. tHE ONLY THING I HAVE NOTICED is that the rockwool cubes some feel really wet and others feel light and dry. The cubes that were wet i had to help the fresh sprouts out of the deep hole that i had placed them so far down... Doing this i accidentally ripped the tap root of 1 1" sprout but i just stuck it up to its neck in another dryer cube... will it survive?? I also lost 1 seed that just could not break the shell because the shell were extremely hard but 27/28 sprang right out so that was good enough success for now.hopefully it stays at 27 and not 26 and i dont lose that little broken one.

IS 2 FEET LIGHT DISTANCE TOO CLOSE FOR THE SEEDLINGS??? ANY COMMENTS ON MY SETUP WOULD BE APPRECIATED GREATLY.

2. its deffinetally not TOO close but idk if it needs to be closer or not