"khalifa" smoke amounts

Discussion in 'General' started by YosefNassar, May 23, 2016.

1. was watching a "khalida" youtube vid other day n theyr just having a house party FOCUSED on pot. like they just KEPT smokeing. thats not wat it was for me at ALL. for me, weed was to get HIGH, n enjoy the high. maybe go do shit, high. but i never just KEPT smoking. tf is THAT shit about. its not something u just sit there n do for a long time. "u get high, then get done n gone" like john mayer "assassin" lyrics. --> :"u get n, u GET DONE,...and then u GET GONE!"

2. I understand, please...Continue.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. for example. smoked a blunt before work real quick then left to go to work. like...JUST to get high. like.. get high, shower get out... but i didnt shower that morning. i just re smoked when i came down.

4. Dude I don't know what you're talking about but I'm starting to get interested

5. Whiz Khalifa touched Queen Latifah's queefer. That's why he had to smoke so much, to forget it. Eureka.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's called homeboy is rich, and therefore can afford enough bud to do things like that, and because of which has a crazy high tolerance.

I've binged like that before, it's pretty fun

7. He's Wiz Khalifa. Rich, famous, and has a high ass tolerance. He can do that, no problem. Wasteful? Sure.

You gotta admit tho, there are some days where you just want to test your limits and see just how high you can get. Does 4/20 ring a bell?

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app