Kfc

Discussion in 'General' started by keepontoking420, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Why the hell would you want to open at 11. Most places are open all day. Who else thinks kfc should get there act together. Im only pi**ed off because I hate mackys and other fast food places and im stoned on the munchies haha. Munch on blades....

2. I like Bojangles, Pop Eyes, Hardys more than KFC. All three has breakfast

On a side note has anyone ever gone to a KFC buffet?

It's pretty epic :D

3. I gave her my special blend of erbs and spices

4. Well looking at it in a business point of view, how many people would want fried chicken in the morning besides stoners?

5. Haha looking at it from a business point of veiw how much money are they probably loosing each year if they opend up say 9 in the morning. I think it would add up to a significant amount of money..:)

6. Well if they open earlier they would need employees and a manager to come in and prep before they actually open. So the store owners would rather save the cost of paying employees and managers and have them come in later right before they have a lunch rush to just make a lot more money instead of paying extra for the food/ingredients and labor cost that would have been deducted in the morning.

7. All I have to say is, "Popeyes".

8. True man. But still doesnt help from a stoners point of view. It should open at 9 :hello:

9. Well look at Bojangles and Popeyes.

Both specialize in fried chicken n both have great breakfast.

I think KFC could open up a whole new market for them.

10. Taco Bell needs a breakfast menu.

Breakfast Burrito anyone? Taco meat omlette, bacon taco, cream cheese empanada, etc.

11. Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby

12. If I remember correctly I believe they did try it but I think it was only in certain locations.

Plus Taco Bell is for when your drunk af and want to destroy your asshole the next morning.

13. I swear, taco bell has never done anything to my stomach. White castle either. I don't understand it :confused:

14. Popeyes all day

15. Fast food is disgusting and I read the OP's whines as:

I WANT TO SHORTEN MY LIFESPAN WITH KFC, WHY ARE THEY NOT OPEN EARLIER Q_Q

16. On a side note has anyone ever gone to a KFC buffet?

[​IMG]

17. KFC is also a franchise so the owner of your particular KFC probably used to open earlier and figd out at some point he was either breaking even or losing money in the morning so he moved back the time. I know there's been KFC in a couple small towns I lived in that opened earlier since there were only a couple fast food places around.

18. Never ate at kfc since,

I walk in from the beach (this kfc was right on the beach)

Dont see sign anywhere no shoes no shirt no service.

Open door see 3 black people with no shirts or shoes.

Black lady starts yelling out me to get out because im not wearing a shirt.

Wtf.jpg

Fuck you kfc

19. There amazing. Feel like your gonna die after but it's worth it haha :D

20. Im healthy as hell man so you couldnt be more wrong my friend :D I dont eat them everyday either lucky if I visit there twise a week. Woke up this morning and waked and baked which I dont usually have chance to do and just had the urge for a kfc haha. I got it in the end but was pisses I had to wait over an hour for the place to even open :( that was the reason for my post :D