KFC V.S Popeyes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by royce4weed2012, May 22, 2011.

1. What do you personally like better?

me? well i love Popeyes chicken much better then KFC because it taste like heaven on earth. Evan its bun and mash potatoes beat KFC.

2. flava flaaaaaaaaaaave

wait it got shutdown:cry:

3. Everything at Popeyes is better. Better chicken, better sides, and they have those cinnamon apple pie things :D

4. Popeyes. Their spicy chicken strips or whatever are pretty good. Beats out just about everything from KFC.

5. Popeyes > KFC

6. KFC used to be bomb, but then people bitched they're fried chicken had too many unhealthy shit in it

7. Popeyes. Hands down. Best Fried chicken.

that being said...there are some close seconds: Churches, Bojangles, and Cluck U.

KFC is awful. its greasy as hell. the pieces are smaller. the sides are worse in every way. ugg.

Not to mention popeyes biscuits are probably one of the top 10 foods ever created. I mean it. BEST BISCUITS EVAR

8. they both suck. fast food in general sucks, so i dont eat it :D

9. [​IMG]

10. Popeye's hands down. KFC has a terrible habit of undercooking their chicken, leaving red blotches throughout. I don't eat there anymore because of this widespread problem.

11. KFC since I never eat popeyes

12. Popeye's hands down..

but i have to settle for KFC because the nearest popeyes is like an hour away :(

that cajun rice and beans is some good shit..

13. I honestly feel TERRIBLE FOR YOU, if you have to eat KFC instead of Popeyes.

14. Never been to popeys ha

15. call me crazy but the only popeyes i know is a supplement store.

16. Popeye's Chicken is fuckin awesome!

17. never had popeyes, despise kfc

bojangles or zaxbys is where its at

18. eww both are gross but popeyes is far better than kfc if i had to chose