KFC is the best fast-food resturant.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AimedForDeath, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Well I went to town to go smoke out one of my friends, we had a short session..smoked probley 3-4 bowls. So I left and ran to KFC because I had $5. I went through the drive through and ordered 3 cripsy snackers (fuck yes $3)... So I had $2 left for gas (hey shut up, i'm poor). So I go to the window and the girl looks at me and says $3.15. Then she started laughing quietly about somthing, and i realized that my eyes were cashed and that I had left my pipe and bag in my cup holder. So she gave me my change and went to get the food and I put my stuff away.. feelin kinda embarassed haha. So she brought me my food and said "here ya go... I can see your already having a good day". And I left and was thinking "what the fuck is she talking about?" I opened the bag and she gave me 4 crispy snackers and a small order of wedges. Fuck yeah.. haha. I love KFC. :D Oh and the time before, (I went a couple days ago) me and my friend went and got snackers and he knew the girl working the window and she was like "wow scott, you guys look pretty stoned" and she hooked it up with free drinks...

2. lol thats sick

3. Dude snackers are a stoners best friend, I eat the hell out of them things.

Nice hookup too.

There is a chick named melissa that works at the KFC here, She's a little on the thick side but hey she digs me and gives me a hookup when she's working.

4. McDonald's pancakes are god though. take a bite and blow your mind to the far side of the sea when stoned.

5. I personally end up being a taco bell and wendy's kind of guy when smoking... I have KFC occassionally (8 piece meal please!) but it's just too messy for in the car for me.

6. next time you are there try asking for "extra"biskits!!!!!!!!!

7. LMAO!! :D Man, that was a good one.

Our KFC is a KFC/Taco Bell. I don't really like either of them so much anymore, burnt out. LOL.

8. thats awesome man. KFC always hits the spot when i go. Never had a snacker before, but they look good

how come it was 3.15, arent they supposed to be a dollar? no tax on food...

9. Haha, alright, are they gunna get pissed or somthing?

10. LOL. Dirty D's wife is Mrs. Dingus, who is the resident bisket lady in the Church of Beaver Lick.

Ah...fond memories of the days of old! :D

11. those snackers are bomb...now they have that new one too..the buffalo snacker...man. im hungry now. haha :yummy:

12. I've been to an all you can eat KFC buffet, high.

13. Something like that happened to me at Jack 'n the Box a while ago. I ordered the chicken strips medium meal. The girl at the window upsized it for free, gave me curly fries instead of regular fries, and put like 8 chicken strips in the box. That was awesome!!!

14. haha idk about the best food, but man i worked there and everyone was always so fucked up haha. when i closed i was able to keep all the food left, so once in a while i would go in the back with my cell call in a MONSTER order, of course noone ever came to got it so free dinner and leftovers for the week haha :)

15. hehe at wedneys when they asked us what we wanted i said a 5 peice nugget with extra dank hahaha :p car reekin caus da blunt too funny shit

16. hey indi...do you remember what started the "extra biskits "deal......i do

17. THAT IS SO TIGHT MAN, i was laughing my ass off the whole time i got through that and jus got me thinking bout popeyes biscuits, jesus those are the best! did any of this make sense? im cracked out.

18. Jack n the Box 2 tacos for .99 cents. You can't get much better than that!

19. I love boston market when i feel like feasting. KFC is great (cant beat those snakers) , in fact, all of the places listed are great.

20. i like honey bbq boneless chicken wing