KFC - Famous Chicken Bowls

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, May 28, 2006.

1. I used to hate KFC, but one day, I had the munchies, and got myself one of these. O_M_G
    Its 1 bowl, with everything good in it. A shitload of mashed potatoes, then a layer of sweet corn, then big peices of chicken, then 3 cheeses melted onto it, then the whole thing covered in gravy.

So next time you got them munchies, eat onof these. Btw, its 4$.

:D

:smoking:

2. I don't think I can get that in Canada, but it sure does sound good.

3. I've seen comercials, but I hate mashed potatoes.

:hello:eric:hello:

4. Do they even have KFC in canada?

And do you really say aboot? lol. :smoking:

edit: Yeah eric, the commercial is what put me on, but I discovered the bowl is really alot bigger than it looks in the commercial.

5. Yes, there is one right down the street from my house. I don't say aboot myself, but I met a guy from Newfoundland that did.

6. Why don't they just call it left-overs?

7. Goodass leftovers dude.

8. I bet it is, gonna have to pick it up sometime. Just the look of left-overs is appealing to me. Whenever I go to friends houses, I always just eat their old left-overs, you know... the stuff at the back of the fridge that nobody wants to eat.:cool:

9. Yeah, the worst part is when you scoop that stuff onto a plate and its all cold and smells, when its warm its better, but that moment with cold food is gross.

10. yea dude these things fucking OWN. like, shit... im gone, headin out to KFC :)

11. Quick story:

Me and my buddy get ripped and decide lets go and buy one of these things, we bus to the nearest KFC get there and... they don't even have it! It's not in Canada yet!

Moral of the story: The Spicy Big Crunch is a lifesaver!

:smoking:

12. i saw the commercial and it made my mouth water...this is something i am definately going to try....today maybe

13. I have a buddy like that, he never finishis bags of chips or chinese food or anything like that so I always eat a shitload of old food.