Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

1. lol:roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I tend to do similar for drying. Partly because the air is so dry this time of year. Partly because the sugar leaves are so damned covered in trichs that it just seems silly to waste time making "trim". And my patients are okay with their buds not being spotless. If they want well-trimmed, they have to tell me in advance, as well as pay double because that extra work and the torture to my body to do said work.

My last auto harvest, I managed 4 oz off a single plant. With this current 3BOG, I am estimating about 2 oz. She just did not stretch like the SL's did. If I'm lucky, she'll be heavier than my visual assessment, and I might squeeze 3 oz.

The Skystomper, though, is already looking like she'll yield closer to that 4 or 5 oz mark.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Same here with it being winter. I'm to picky so my buds have to be spotless.

Oh wait until you see mine later. She's tall as all hell. Just barely starting to fatten and I had to tie branches up. The OG traits seem to dominate my pheno or some shit. Out of all the pics I've seen mine's the tallest yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My trim pile gives me some unreal hash usually, im not as bad as some people i can actually take a bit of leaf on my bud but not too much usually the longer my trim session goes on the more leaf that gets by haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. I usually dry sift mine but I'm saving up to do some bubble hash

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah. I'm getting to the point that I am staggering so that I am only harvesting 1 plant at a time. Even if that means I have to harvest every weekend to be able to keep my patients going, then that's what I'll do. My back and hands just cannot handle more than that. Especially if the plant stretches good, and with lots of buds. Those 3 Skywalkers from last harvest ended up spread out over almost an entire day. I had to keep getting up and moving around. I cannot even imagine the amount of pain I would have ended up in had I NOT had to cut out so many dead areas. Ugh. I mean, it would have been worth it, but still....

• Like Like x 4
  7. Thats what i do kevie love a good bit of dry sift hash.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I feel ya i did 6 hours near enough the other night on 2 plants and im a rather fast trimmer but by the time i was done my back was fucked.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Me too love that taste

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had to start having family help trim because my hands can't take it.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Well here is my official smoke report of sweet skunk auto from sweet seeds.

Smell before grinding:fruity like candy with nice skunky undertones
    Smell after grinding:more of the fruit smell and less skunk before grinding
    Dry hit:fruity with hint of fuel
    Smoking taste:fruity sweet with slight hints of fuel.
    Initial effects:mild cerebral high empty head feel but can focus and function
    After 10 mins:still empty head feeling and now I can feel it around my eyes and I'm relaxed appetite inducer uplifting but smoke enough of it and it'll put you on your ass.

Bag appeal 1-10:8.5
    Taste 1-10:6.5
    Smell 1-10:9
    Flush 1-10:10
    High/medical effects 1-10:7.5
    Overall 1-10:7

• Like Like x 2
  12. That stinks. I’ve been waiting for temps to come up my light runs so cool that with lights on it was only 64 degrees.

My Grow
    AlliDoIsTalkYay's 600W COB Grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. terrible weather with heavy snow..... will you use an electric heater or portable oil-filled radiator?

• Like Like x 2
  14. When the temperature drops back down I bought a little 10" electric heater which I will have connected to a temperature control unit.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Good afternoon fellow blades how's the gardens growing? Well these high temperatures we've had the past 3-4 days have fucked with my tent temps because I cool my room and tent with my bedroom window cracked open and foam board insulation except for a small section removed to allow cold air to be pulled in by my intake fan. Well needless to say my 3bog is really really pissed off. Most of her leaves are fucked so I'm worried about her.

• Like Like x 2
  16. So 6 days ago I harvested the northern lights auto and hung it up to dry and last night did final trim and got it jarred up to cure got a little over 6.5oz dry off her and tonight the green poison comes down.

.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2