Ketamine+Mdma

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Aug 17, 2009.

1. In 4 days my bud is coming out from vancouver with 2g of ketamine and im pitching 2g of mdma and were gonna get fucked up for a couple days.

I cant imagine how amazing this is gonna feel, mixing the two, but does anyone have anything to say about how good it is? (or not)

2. OH MY GOD. that shit is amazing. the best drug combo possible in my eyes, but you need some whitpits too. I just posted in the nitrous appreicaton thread how good that combo is.

When your peaking rail some ket, then put on some 3d glasses and a itunes visualizer with a perfect playlist loaded. sit back in a awasome trance and crack those whipits to go to heaven.

3. omfg, i have seen the light *T_T*
    i am doing that for fucking sure dude.

4. I took x for the first time last night and it was mdma cut with ketamine. It was a great time!!!
    HAve Fun!!

5. Ketamine. Om nom nom.
    That is probably my favorite drug combination ever.
    Just make sure you know your own tolerance/dosages.
    Read up on erowid. I found that doing my perfect dose of MDMA and doing the K about 30-45 mins later is perfect.
    When the two kick in together, it's pure bliss.

6. mmmmmmmmmm, mdma :rolleyes:

7. Sounds like a bomb ass combo. I love MDMA but have never tried ketamine. I also havent done whippits either despite all the hype it gets here. But my friend got a job at an animal hospital so...:D

8. I love MDMA, but I still have yet to try K. Hopefully I won't have to wait much longer.

9. Dude I did it last night for the first time ever. Fucking greeeeeeeeeeat! Perfect for a comedown of MDMA... Do it now!!

10. Every person and there mother would love the combo of MDMA + Ketamine.

11. It depends, ketamine is very strong and overpowers almost everything, i find if you do too much it completely kills the euphoria of MDMA but if you do a little bit you rush more intencly and it feels like you are walking through water. Don't try and K-hole because you might as well just not take the MDMA with it because the MDMA doesn't make a difference in a propper K hole

12. haha, whoa. You know how lsd+mdma is candy flip, that ketamine+mdma is like peace alien. I would have a panic attack if I was k-holeing on mdma.

13. A K hole on MDMA is just a K hole seriously it massively overpowers MDMA if you take to much

14. I can see that. Ketamine would just kick you out of your body. Haha, come out of it and you are crashing from the mdma.

15. Honestly I disagree. I had K with molly and acid yesterday and I definitely felt the acid more than the K. Now I'll be honest I've never done K alone so I don't really know what it's like because I was tripping/rolling balls but I know what those two feel like.

Also a quick question, how much K does one need to take to K-hole? Me and a buddy got enough to make 4 pretty fat lines, and we each railed one (4 of us). I'll admit non of us had any idea what the hell we were doing but I definitely did not K-hole. That shit was great though, I have sever back pain and I'm all cut up from falling off a bike and I didn't feel shit. And I could tell as soon as it wore off because I was in a ton of pain again.

16. True but it leaves lingering visuals and body high for awhile when im rolling. Like the rest of my roll i can feel a lingering K effect, and i love it.