Keith Olbermann - UCLA Tased Student

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Follow-up to a previous post.

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixwyaTrRfvg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

2. haha those cops are retarted....look at how high this guys lawyer is, he knows the case is a done deal, and if somehow the cops get off they should do some of that rioting shit again.

3. olberman is the shiznit

4. thats the single most insane thing ive ever seen are you fucking shitting me

correct me if im wrong..but were they just tasing him b/c he wouldn't stand up? can't they just like...pick him up with their hands like the rest of the cop world does? instead of tasing him over and over...

fuck the cops, this kids about to be RICH BITCH!'

i would be in that kids shoes any day shit hes about to make bank

5. that is going to be one easy case to win

6. you'd be surprised how many cops get aquited of police brutality charges; remember rodney king?

7. On which side?

8. for the student..of course

9. My blood is fucking boiling I want to see those motherfuckers bleed

edit: I just called and left a message at the UCLA Chief of Police Line... wonder if they'll respond :D

10. I've been discussing this shit on other boards I posted on. Punk ass bitch got what he deserved. Some states have laws that you aren't allowed to physically move somebody without subduing them with mace or tazer first. The punk bitch tried to pull the whole racial profiling crap, and ended up getting his ass handed to him.

11. Haha alright you jackass... he was gonna leave so they tasered him... yeah thats really justified

You think you're tough.. "punk ass bitch got what he deserved"... clever use of lingo there hipster...

You provide me with concrete proof that "some" states have laws they say this, and if you do, I can probably turn on an episode on Cops where they handfcuff somebody and walk him into the police car, thus violating that law. So I'm highly doubful.

Dude, how do you anything about "that racial profiling crap"? How do you he wasn't? They have an article on this cop, and he sounds like the real nonviolent type... shot a homeless guy and something about assault at a fraternity...

Like I said, he was leaving anyways. How bout you tazser yourself and tell me thats necessary for this situation. Completely nonviolent until this. Fucking bullshit.

How dare he try to enact his constitutionally protected right to be treated as equal?! GOOD THING THAT PUNK ASS BITCH MOFO GOT TASERED.

You dumbass.

12. I do not know if it will be easy, simply because of the implements, within the police bureau's, and the constant deceptive nature, and corruptive state, that quintessentially comprises most bureaus these days. I would say, this will be fairly difficult to win, just with the indignation of power that these places have.