Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pspimport165, May 9, 2011.

1. Simple question can mids make keif? And if it can how good wil it be?

2. Yes, but not as much as some good dank. As for potency, not 100% sure, but I would think the kief from mids would not be as potent as the kief from dank.

3. shbby hit the nail on the head

4. basically no kief on mids uless ur gettin goood mids (oxymoron) and its just like everything else, the trics on mids wouldn''t b as potent as on dank, therefore the kief wouldn't be either

5. if it has trics , then yes . simple as that .

6. koo thanx for all the responses, yea the mids around here are preetty decent and have trichs sometimes, cant wait to harvest the keif..

7. Yeah I had a grinder and smoked a lot of brick mids. I ended up with kief. It was all right, definitely better than the mids themselves.

8. I get a decent amount of keif from the schwag I buy. Of course mids (unless it's dirt) will give you collected trichomes.