Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keif Stealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Motherfuckers. I tell them do not steal my keif. They steal it anyway. I just lent my brother my grinder and told him dont take the keif. I hear him banging the grinder on the table right now.

Update when I get back.

2. lol am i the only one that finds this funny

3. lololololol. kick his ass!

4. Hahaha maybe he was banging the screen piece...? Doubt it hahah

5. aLL CAPS BECAUSE IM FUCKING MAD. i GO UPSTAIRS AND TAKE MY GRINDER AND LOOK IN THE KEIF COMPARTMENT. About a months worth of keif is gone. Just gone. I start yelling at him and hes sitting there like a jerkoff smiling. he has his weed right there, about .3 mixed with all my keif. I told him give me a pinch and he wouldnt! What should I do?

6. fuck him up, keif is sacred.
    takes a while to collect.
    but seriously, a few slaps and punches and he'll get it
    but to be fair, you were handing your brother a grinder with hash in it and told him not to take it o.o
    and besides the beating you shall inflict, make sure you steal most of his bud for the new month or two
    just to show him who's in charge and not to fuck with your shit

7. take his .3 and your keif..

My roommate used to do that shit all the time, drove me nuts..

8. he probably smoked it while you were typing this

9. Don't lend him the grinder again. :rolleyes:

10. Kief is amazing. Kick his ass and smoke all his weed in front of him. Kief is the good shit. Nothing like straight up trichs. :mad:

11. When he goes to sleep, beat him with a sock full of quarters. He shouldn't fuck with you again.

12. man simple solution, beef stew his face while he is sleeping, for the next few months he shall smell your beef, it will be a reminder.

13. I have a fucking mad feeling in the pit of my stomach right now. I want to jsut go and bash his head in. Ive been in so many fights with him and our relationshp has just gotten over a 2 year fight. 2 weeks were talking and he steal MY FUCKING KEIF. tHAT RAT MOTHERFUCKER. MOTHER FUCK. iM DRY, HAD LIKE .2 OF KEIF AND HE TAKES IT. I AM GOING TO ROB HIS BITCH MOTHER FUCKING ASS WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE, AND AS MANY CHANCES I GET, I WILL STEAL FROM HIM. FUCK YOU. DONT FUCK WITH MY KEIF.

14. wait is was a .2 of keif?..............
    not worth getting so pissed off over, but nonetheless he still stole your shit
    slap him.. like seriously start talking to him see if it escalates and if anything just slap him..HARD
    not too violent not too conservative

15. .2 bro?... a months worth?

16. homestly i would just smack him and tell him to suck one dry

then take his weed and all his keif OR just blow it ALL to the ground so neither fo you get it

17. Your bro sounds like a fiend..

18. lol I'd sock that smile off his little dick face.

19. Damn right.[​IMG]

20. Venting venting.... FUCK YOU. COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. EMOTIONLESS BASTARD. HOW DO YOU STEAL FROM SOMEBODY, RIGHT INFRONT OF SOMEBODY, AND JUST SIT THERE AND NOT EVEN GIVE ME IT BACK. HE MIXED IT IN WITH THE BUD ALREADY AND WOULDNT EVEN GIVE ME A PINCH. HE STILL HASNT SMOKED IT AND I WANT TO GO UPSTAIRS AND STRANGLE HIM WHILE HES SITTING HIS FAT ASS ON THE COUCH. BREAK HIS DIRTY FUCKING NECK. WHY, WHY MUST I ALWAYS GET FUCKED?? WHY? ALWAYS! NEVER DO I GET FREE WEED, FREE ANYTHING. I NEVER GET AWAY WITH SHIT. AND HE GETS TO STEAL FROM ME, AND SIT UPSTAIRS LIKE ITS NOTHING>>> I JUST HEARD HIM YAWN WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO YAWN WHILE HE SITS THERE WITH MY KEIF. I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING THE WALL, BUT, HES NOT WORTH THAT.