Keif gravity hash. Can you dab it?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by SmokeErrythang, Jan 16, 2015.

1. If I wanted to clean up 5g of good grinder keif by using the gravity hash method, would I be able to dab the end product? Would it be like good melty bubble hash?

The gravity hash method is where you take your frozen weed (keif in my case) and put it in a jar filled with ice cold water and stir/ shake the hell out of it. Then put the jar in the fridge and let the tricombs sink to the bottom while undesirables float to the top to be scooped out. Repeat this process 3 or more times, and then strain through a coffee filter. The hash is then collected from the filter and microplaned to dry.

Ive read a couple pages on this hash method but there are very few pictures, and no one talks about if it bubbles or is dabbable?

2. I've never heard of this method but go ahead and try it. I've used the sift from my trimbin(150u) and ran it over the screen a second time real quick yielding a nicer sift than what went in. I find smoking that stuff on a quartz domeless to be best.

whether or not its melty is really up to the strain/quality of the resin and how well its cleaned up.

3. Thanks for the reply Jimmy! when I try it out ill be sure to show the product, I just really wanto try something bubble hash-ish because like all hash in my area, its virtually non existent or its black sludge lol

4. This is the keif i will be using, once I have a bit more

Attached Files: