Keeping weed in bags

Discussion in 'General' started by GiorgosMpithris420, May 5, 2015.

1. Hi guys ! I have several different weeds, each one on its own bag, but they all together  require some space. So, I want to ask you if I can put the buds all together ( without each one's bag ) in one bag. I mean that, if I put them in the same bag will they have any problem? Maybe, because they '' come from '' different strains, different situations, different temperatures, etc etc
    If doing that may cause them a problem, then what about puting them ( with each one's bag now ) all together in an other bag? Thanks !

2. Can't see any problem with mixing strains unless you want to also preserve their individual tastes and aromas. It would be better storing whatever combo you decide in glass mason jars over plastic bags. I've found it stays fresher longer and doesn't dry out too much - especially if you open the jar every once and a while - maybe like once per week or whatever suit you, assuming the weed has already been cured - jostle the buds about a little, and let it breath for half an hour or so. I can never seem to be able to keep weed from drying out when stored in plastic baggies. 

• Like Like x 2
  3. I use jars I get at Target.

4. Not they won't effect each other. You might forget which strain is which, not sure if that's important to you.

You should look into storing your weed in a mason jar or old medicine bottle. either will make sure your weed doesn't dry out as quickly as it will in a bag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok I see. So, there is no problem in keeping all my buds together in a plastic bag, except I want each one keep its aroma or if I am not sure which one is what. 
    Moreover, I know it is better in keeping it in jars, but it is a long story :) 

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nah no problem. The smells might blend together, but that can be a sweet advantage to some people

7. I use mason jars and keep them in fridge or freezer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk