Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping urine at body temp?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TrippingOverGalaxies, Aug 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Have to go take a pre-employment drug test today and have some concerns. The last time I used someone else's pee, I had a flask that came with fake urine in it and had a thermometer on the side of it. Dumped it out, microwaved the new pee, had no issues. However this time all I have is a small plastic bottle that I purchased at Walmart for a buck. I've had it tucked in my underwear for about 30 minutes now, and I have no idea how to tell if the temperature is correct. I couldn't microwave it because as soon as I started to, the bottle started to warp. So I warmed it up by putting it in a bowl of hot water. I'm still nervous that the temperature will not be right. If I leave it in my underwear for a while should the temperature be perfect?

2. Put it in a plastic bottle and go get a handwarmer. Before you leave for the test, pop the bottle in the microwave for like 10 to 15 seconds depending on how long until the test you'll use it. Put a rubber band around the bottle, with the hand warmer activated under the band. Than put the opposite side of the bottle on your body somewhere . I usually go right under my belt . That way the hand warmer is heating one side while the other side is getting heated by your body temp.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. Make sure the bottle is touching your skin. Not in between your pants and underwear, or no underwear w.e you prefer

4. I have a hand warmer, but how would I know if it's going to make the pee too hot?

5. If you absolutely have to, and I know this is gross since you're using real piss , put a drop or so on your finger. If it's burning, its obviously to hot. Or you could always get a temp gauge.

6. Or you could just get some synthetic urin. They have temp strips on the bottle . If you get a good brand you'll be fine. I use x stream. Or quick fix.