Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping rolling papers in wallet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Mar 31, 2011.

1. would it work? they're in a cardboard casing. zig zags.

2. i would prefer them in my mouth with weed rolled up inside them.

3. I do it all the time. Not for weeks but for a few hours or a day or two

4. people on this site ask the stupidest questions and have no common sense

5. Seriously? Nothing will happen, I always have a pack in my wallet just incase.

6. Iv'e kept papers in my wallet before, and it didn't turn out well. I keep my wallet in my back pocket, so my body moisture and the weight of me sitting combined.... Well the papers stuck together and were kinda useless after that.

Maybe just buy a tobacco tin and keep your paraphernalia in that?:eek:

7. then leave?

anyway, back when i was in high school i kept papers (two or three) in my wallet for extended periods. they get pretty gross after a while. but if you keep them in the pack they will probably be alright, get a little bent. but thats never killed anyone :)

8. suck it

9. when i keep papers or even a pack of cigarettes in my pocket in the summer if i dont take them out at all they end up a soggy mess by the end of the day :( mostly cuz im usually at the skatepark

10. if your phone back slides off where the battery is you can keep a few in there and then close it back up..

11. i have slight OCD, so if the paper is bent at all before i start rolling up, i won't it out. I have wasted so many papers lol im zoooted :D:smoke: