Keeping Humidity up in my Drying Closet?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Whywaitforit, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Anyone have any idea's for this my buds are drying out faaarrr to fast. I pretty much live in a temperate desert so anything to get the humidity up just a little bit would be awesome. It's only in a small space but still a little to big for any cups of water or any such things.

Thanks in advance for all the help everyone.

2. put a glass of water in there with some ice in it too bring up humidity and keep temps lower. leave the glass of water open too the air, the heat will evalorate it and raise humidity!wala easy fix

3. Need a little more than some cup of water. Especially here Like I said it is really a desert thats been turned into a livable climate. So I have almost no humidity year round.

4. buy one of those cheap ass humidifiers at your local store

5. A pond fogger or ultrasonic mister will do the job.

6. since your drying in a closet, get a 5 gallon bucket of water and sit it in there with a small fan blowing down into the water and boucing air off of it. as long as you keep the closet door closed, this will raise the humidity.

linedrivr

7. Just a bucket of water in there and a air stone. Pump the air into the water this will create bubbles and with the bubbles when they hit the top they will take water vapor with them thus hydrating the room. You can tweek the air flow to get the humidity just right.

8. yeah a bucket of water and a airstone sounds good. Maybe put a water heater in there too.

9. Right on guys thanks for the help. Issue is all the air pumps and air stones are going to my DWC at the moment. But I have to wait 2 months to dry again so I have time. + rep to alllllll.....