keeping bud moist

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by djdub92, Dec 8, 2009.

1. any tips?? i plan on storing it for about 3-4 months. it is separated into 1/2 ounces in each mason jar stored in a cool dark place. but it seems to be getting dry, i just want to moisten it.

2. Hello,

I'm also wondering about this, so I hope someone(s) can help. Thanks for asking! :wave:

3. If you try to bend your stems and they snap then they are too dry, if they just bend or dont break very well then they still have moisture inside. while curing it will even out the moisture for perfect buds, if its still to dry for you after your cure then some say to put a small slice of fruit in the jar to add flavor and moisture. dont let it in there more then 12 hours or so and make sure its not touching your bud at all

4. you can also re distribute moisture by add a freshly cut fan leaf to the jar, thats if you have no moisture left to re distribute...i would check the seals on the jars first then keep doing what your doing...the longer the cure has been going the less you should have to leave them out to dry....you dont want extra crispy....or you may want to just convert to your smaller jars since you may be getting a better cure out of them...i would check the drying and curing sticky's and compare the techniques to your results...good luck:wave:

5. Put a piece of a lemon or clemantine/tangerine in with the skin.

6. I put a couple of small nuggets of broccoli into my jar of very dry weed at the weekend, overnight it moistened the weed perfectly.
    :smoking: