Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping bud in jar and mold

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chongwithabong, May 24, 2009.

1. Alright so i am just now getting into buy large quantities and saving some money. So i know keeping the bud in a mason jar is supposed to be the best way because it is air tight, my question is if i put like 7g's in there do i have to worry about mold? My plan is to just leave it in there and grab like a g out at a time when i need it. If mold is a problem what should i do so it does not mold?

2. just open the jar every now and then to let air in

3. unless the bud is wet when you put it in the jar you should have no problems with mold.

4. Yeah as long as it's dry, you don't need to worry. If it's not dry, opening it up periodically will help dry it out.

Keep it in a cool location out of direct sunlight. Or if you're just using for long-time storage, stick it in the freezer :)

5. Not bashing you man, but "7g's" is not a large quantity!

6. 7gs can be alot for some people, like me lol.

7. How often is every now and then? And it it not really wet it was def dried and cured properly the first time.

And yea i know 7g's isnt that much but it seems like a lot for me because it is Northern lights. I normally just buy beasters all the times so to get this much quality bud seems really good.

8. Well Absolutely!

9. Lol @ a quarter being alot
    I'm not bashing or anything, in fact I remember when getting quarters was a big deal... good times...

10. shit lol most ive had at one time was a quarter...didnt last long lol

11. I have noticed it really doesnt matter what you get either way it doesnt last long lol.