Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping bud good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToolMan1026, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Long story short I was recently hospitalized, and for now I'm too afraid to smoke bud. Not afraid of the bud but I get REALLY bad anxiety attacks and unfortunately bud triggers them sometimes... now for the question.

Before I was hospitalized I bought a half, I won't be able to smoke it for a while so I'm going to keep it in a mason jar in a dark place. Will this further cure it making it better in the long run? How long can I keep it in this condition?

Thanks gc :)

2. bump. hurry lol I don't want it to dry out, I'm having stomach pains and I just took xanax about to go to sleep -_-zz zzzzz

3. yes keep it in the mason jar, how wet/dry is it?

4. I'd say it's 4/10 10 being wet

5. so its pretty dry then?

6. not too dry, but decently

7. keep it in the mason jar and open the lid for about 5 min in 2 weeks then again 2 weeks after that. after those 2 times just open it once a month and it will be better then it is right now (if its chronic)

8. Thank you =) And it is really good dro, and by dro I mean I know the grower and he grows high quality hydroponic ( some people use dro to describe good weed)

9. anytime man, haha fuck those people i hate when people use it wrong

10. Me too :smoke: That's why I like to clarify