Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping bongs in the fridge?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by drovolcom239, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I keep my bongs always in the fridge and only one gets a small amount of white sediment that forms above the ice catcher. Any ideas??

"I thought hurricane season was over"

2. You use salt and ISO to clean it? Left over salt

3. I rinse the hell out of my piece when I clean it. Sometimes it stays even after I clean it and needs to be scrubbed off.

"I thought hurricane season was over"

Pineapple Express

4. no clue as to what it is other than salt. You should try keeping your bong filled with water at 31 degrees F for 6 hours, the water will freeze a layer on the inside of the glass while the rest is still liquid. Amazing smoking :bongin:

5. I used to keep my bubbler in the fridge. The hits were awesome, but everything in the fridge started to taste/smell like resin. If it's clean I'd say go for it. :D

6. I always keep my bongs in the fridge! :)

7. You need a mini fridge so that the bongs are the only thing in it.

8. My bongs would never fit in a mini fridge. Maybe not even a regular one unless it was missing shelves ...

9. Yea I take out my shelves but I can only put a 17 inch max in it. Only downside to a mini fridge.

10. Funny you say that, it was in a mini fridge. That's awesome. :smoking: