Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping a pipe lit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hypnotix, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Everytime I've used my glass pipe/spoon I always light it for each hit since I have to but last night it was really windy and it stayed lit the whole time. How can I get this to happen indoors?

2. #2 Delightfully High, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    You can't unless there's some sort of breeze present indoors (like a fan) that will blow on your pipe's ember and keep it lit whilst you inhale and pull away ,but if you do that you're just wasting weed by allowing your herb to constantly burn. I advise you to just keep lighting the bowl as opposed to you having the bowl stay lit.

3. Hit it longer and it should stay lit long enough for the next hit

4. thats true, but some people (including myself) absolutely hate the taste of the lighter. so hypnotix if you want, you could buy a pipe with a carb (assuming yours doesnt have one) or try packing fluffier bowls. you didnt mention if you pack ground weed or not, but nugs are definitely alot harder to keep lit

5. #5 Delightfully High, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    True and you could do that or invest in some hemp wick. The choice is your's op.