Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keeping a lot of weed in airtight jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OuTLaW1986, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I just got a QP of some dank and I want to store it in an airtight jar of course. The only thing is how can I avoid mold? I read somewhere that you should open the jar to replace the air at least an hour every day but I noticed it dried up my weed a lot.. so how often do you replace the air?

2. I replace the air in mine like twice a day. It depends on your quantity, but anymore than that seems like overkill to me.

3. replace the air twice, no more than 3 times every day and it should keep whatever you have clean/pure