Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keeping a joint rolled .. for later.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reort, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Do you ever keep a joint rolled for later?
    Would it go stale? How long can I keep a rolled joint?

2. I sometimes do. But I rarely smoke joints. In my experience, it has never gotten stale, so I guess you can keep it some time. But I always put them in some kind of tube, for example those plastic tubes some brands of blunts come in. I also once put one in an empty ballpen. Worked as well...

3. For my youtube channel I rolled an entire ounce into joints.
    88 joints, they lasted me 2 weeks.
    Still tasted and smoked fine by the 88th...
    Keep it in an air tight container, or it will dry out and might not burn straight.
    The broken up stash is gonna dry faster then a nug.

4. You and your joint will be fine. If you're keeping for more than a few days, make sure it's in an airtight, cool, dry place. But if it's only for a day or two, you'll be fine leaving it out.

5. [quote name='"reort"']Do you ever keep a joint rolled for later?
    Would it go stale? How long can I keep a rolled joint?[/quote]

Roll multiple joints and put them a plastic baggie = doobie snack.

6. I roll joints and keep em stored for later all the time. They'll gradually get a lil more harsh, but 1-2 weeks should be fine. I'd only worry if you kept it for a month or more.

7. Roll as many joints you want, then throw 'em in a tall air-tight mason jar.

8. Yeah if you're keeping them long term throw them in a jar but I've left a joint out for weeks and it smoked fine, got me high and tasted alright

9. Thanks everyone for the response :D
    I'll be rolling a nice cone and as soon as I get home on Friday (last day of my exams.) going to torch it.

10. It won't go stale, but try keeping it in a mason jar or a baggie. Sometimes I keep my joints in cigar tubes and they stay fresh for at least a few days. After that, it won't go stale but it will have dried out so it might be a bit harsher to smoke

11. Id say if your using it within a day or two for sure. If it might be weeks i wouldnt. Im the type that would love to just grind up all my bud as soon as i get it, but i swear it is like grinded bud gets drier by the minute.