Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keepin It Trippy In `Sippi

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smoka~Smola, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Man idk what the hells been goin on around these parts seems to be a mega drought in my area o nothing but boo boo ass mids. Used to be flooded with Trainwreck, Sour D`s, and OG. But the game has fell off.. BAD. Where the bud at Mississippi?!? Lol. Reply and post pics i youd like.

2. The south sucks for bud as a whole. I'm not far from MS, and my only option is Cali bud brought in by someone, but it is always consistently good here, but certainly wasn't grown here. Most of the pot I see either comes from LA or humboldt in outdoor season.

3. the south has great bud. I live in Texas, some have professional set ups , looks like you're in Colorado growing medically. But they over god dang charge!!!!! Oh and some is shipped in from Cali. They get all wet "it's the medical !".... I really just want to tell them "stfu, just cause this wasn't shipped from Cali doesn't make this better looking / better tasting / maybe more potent bud not medical"

4. I have to agree and disagree with you at the same time the bud here is SHIT and no one hardly grows anymore i they do its just mids. Alabama actually has pretty decent bud for its location. You can get Grape Ape relatively cheap in the capital, even made it on a list in high times which is pretty good for a city i the south excluding some areas. Yeah no one hardly grows anymore if they do its mids in horrible setups. But no shit I remember a couple years ago there was dank rollin all over the place idk what happened to it :/

5. I've seen some decent stuff down here from growers I know.

The South is alright.

6. Where I live it has become terrible. lol