Keep Your Shit Clean!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by EastCoastToke, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Really though..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVKOewpiN_Y]EastCoastToke - How To Clean Your Glass - YouTube[/ame]

Hope this at least helped one blade out there!

Enjoy.

2. Hahaha already know this info buy +Rep anyway

edit:when I get on my computer lol

3. Most of my videos are things a lot of people will already know.. I'm mainly doing them for people that are just getting into it.. As I progress to wax and concetrates & stuff my video reviews and such will too be on that higher level. Keep in mind I've only been in Cali for a year now!

4. Lols "dont mind all the beer" Nice man

JW What is all the salt for??

5. In all honesty it's a method I was told by a friend of mine & fellow users on GC. My guess is the salt adds sort of a rough texture so while you shake it it kinda helps chip away the resin. Could be wrong though, regardless, it gets clean as fuck & Im happy.

A thing I didn't say in the video is make sure you dont turn the water too hot & you burn yourself & drop your piece. I say hot as fuck cause I really don't feel the burning in my fingers..

6. Ok thanks for the reply. I could see how that would work. I usually dont go that extreme when cleaning my pieces, I just scrape everything really good and its good. I think the only thing I use the alcohal for is bongs. Lols but anyways thanks.

7. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']Most of my videos are things a lot of people will already know.. I'm mainly doing them for people that are just getting into it.. As I progress to wax and concetrates & stuff my video reviews and such will too be on that higher level. Keep in mind I've only been in Cali for a year now![/quote]

Hahah thats cool man, we need more tutorials on this site!:wave: what part of Cali are you in? :poke::wave:

8. Thanks man, I'm hoping to bring tutorials to the site as long as I smoke & as long as there is always something to talk about. It's just a fun thing for me to do & the fact that people here like it so much is just a bonus.

I'm posted in San Diego, moved here from New Jersey almost a year ago.

9. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']

Thanks man, I'm hoping to bring tutorials to the site as long as I smoke & as long as there is always something to talk about. It's just a fun thing for me to do & the fact that people here like it so much is just a bonus.

I'm posted in San Diego, moved here from New Jersey almost a year ago.[/quote]

Nice man, I hope to see a few more in the future:wave:

Oh alrite so southern Cali:smoke: we got lots of great herb and hash down here if you havent figured that out yet!:wave:

10. I'm loving it man, for almost the first 6 months that I got out here I the outdoor buds were doing it for me. But come time I started shooting these videos is when I made the switch over to the indoor strains! Cannot wait to get into the concetrates & shit!:smoke:

Gonna jump in the shower now, & than bake out! Check out my stash thread linked in my sig if you want 365!!

11. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']

I'm loving it man, for almost the first 6 months that I got out here I the outdoor buds were doing it for me. But come time I started shooting these videos is when I made the switch over to the indoor strains! Cannot wait to get into the concetrates & shit!:smoke:

Gonna jump in the shower now, & than bake out! Check out my stash thread linked in my sig if you want 365!![/quote]

Nice man, your on your way up the tolerance ladder:wave: soon you'll be putting up dab videos :smoke:

Sure thing, stay high!

12. Always brother, cool to see ya in my stash thread now. Thanks for following my work.

13. [quote name='"EastCoastToke"']Always brother, cool to see ya in my stash thread now. Thanks for following my work.[/quote]

No problem man!:wave: seems like todays a super busy day for you, make sure to take some smoke breaks :smoke::smoke: