Keep smoking after the joint is gone! A wonderful method.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MJLovesTheFlame, Feb 15, 2009.

1. What you need:

ziplock bag and straw

blow the weed smoke into the bag after each big hit. Immediattely close the bag.

When ever you want to smoke again, just slightly open the bag and take the straw and suck up the good weed smoke.

Gets you high everytime.

Blow the smoke back into the bag.

youlll never stop smoking weed!

2. smoke gets stale...fast

3. Depending on how long you hold the hit in before you blow the smoke into the bag, all of the thc might have been absorbed into your lungs. So this isnt really going to be effective, your just breathing in more tar and stuff. It was a good idea though.

4. seriously..

come on. did you really think it would work?

5. Re: Keep smoking after the joint is gone! A wonderful method. \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t Depending on how long you hold the hit in before you blow the smoke into the bag, all of the thc might have been absorbed into your lungs. So this isnt really going to be effective, your just breathing in more tar and stuff. It was a good idea though.

Yah, agreed. I don't think it would do your lungs much good at all..

6. Yeah... nice Idea, in a perfect world maybe but i dont think that will work to hot in the real world.

7. That "high" you're feeling is just a lack of oxygen...:rolleyes:

8. Yeah smoke would get stale + you already inhaled massive amounts of thc in the smoke. Not really logical at all man.

9. Well Im pretty stoned after doing it

10. hahaha thats cool... sit for awhile and if you pass out, its good shit. i love coming up with groundbreaking ideas like this when im high! right on :bongin:

11. hahaha I dunno if I would call this a groundbreaking idea.