Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

keep on blacking out when high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Feb 25, 2012.

1. how can i keep this from happeing? i got some bubba kush and for the third time now ive blacked out on my bed any tips on how to avoid this?

2. dont smoke so much

3. yeah maybe i only had about 4 snaps though

4. Are you smoking on an empty stomach?

5. How peculiar. I have been smoking for years now, but two years ago when I would take big hits, I would get very light headed. One day I took a shotgun off of a blunt and passed out. No idea why it happened, but now that never happens to me anymore.. So maybe it will pass.

6. thats some killer bud bro... wanna share?

7. strongthisbrah.

i take like four hits out of my spoon and i remember what i do the first 30 min then after that its a big blur and i end up passing out.

8. #8 Henry Krinkle, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Don't lay down if you don't wanna fall asleep. Once your head hits your pillow your done for. Bubba kush will put your ass to sleep real quick if you arent up doing something.

http://www.leafly.com/indica/bubba-kush

9. Dont lay down on your bed. Always do something if you dont want to fall asleep. I can understand if you get high to fall asleep, but its kind of a waste if your not trying to.