Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep losing stuff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokewithwill, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Hey! Just used my vape and in my stoned thoughts though 'How much would it suck if i lost this?' I'm contantly losing stuff, usually its just like papers, lighters just small things, but everytime i'm stoned i lose so much shit its unreal. Two days ago i smoked a bowl, and put my only once used new spoon pipe in my bag along with my bud (in medical container, which I love since you only get them from pharmacies) along with a gram, half being some homegrown Northern lights x Skunk, the other of some super dank really sativia'ey bud I got off my friends dealer, plus a lighter and a few glass gauzes. Usually i'd brush it off as annoying, but recently its been happening so often, its getting really really annoying! Have you guys got any tips on how not to lose stuff stoned? hahah- Cheers-Will  :bongin: 

2. For me at some point after losing so many lighters, I like broke through the stoned barrier and could finally remember to keep them in my pocket