Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Keep coughing and spitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RoXyFoOj, Feb 18, 2016.

1. so I have been smoking for a year now. I use to smoke out of Amal piped a few times a day then I met Stoners and used bongs and pipes but mostly blunts.
    I have been smoking blunts and sometimes joints a few times a day and now for the past few weeks I have been coughing and spitting randomly when I don't smoke...am I that unhealthy or is this normal
    I just learned how to roll and I like it because it's super fast and easy to hide

Should i stop? Or are joints better?

What do you like to do while you smoke

2. Probably developing a smokers cough from the tobacco.

3. Smoking anything is not good for your health but I just stick with bongs for water filtration and vaporizers for way more pure high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. blunts = tobacco = disgusting

use papers... or better yet, vape

🐜

5. Yep, it's the blunts. When you smoke a blunt you're just smoking a cheap cigar, which is going to be harsh as hell.

6. Yeah probably from the wraps, joints are the way to go man. Try to use a vaporizer if you can, take it easy on your lungs for a few weeks

7. I smoked cigarettes for 4-5 years, never developed a smokers cough. But when I smoke blunts or cigarettes I feel on you the spitting, once you spit once u cant stop haha. But hey I mean spitting isn't horrible while smoking, better then having cottonmouth